Wednesday 4 September 2013

Warriors Book 2: Fire and Ice

Author: Erin Hunter


Firepaw has become a warrior now, earning himself the name of Fireheart. Shadowclan's leader has been defeated and all seems to be at peace. But Windclan have not yet returned, and the wilderness needs four Clans to rule it. So Fireheart and Graystripe are sent off to retrieve Windclan and return them to their territory. But when they come back, Fireheart is still suspicious of Tigerclaw, Thunderclan's mighty deputy. What is he really up to?


I love how my suspicions about Tigerclaw flicker through my mind as I read, one moment I might think he's guilty, but as I read on I wonder if he really is guilty. This book is unpredictable.

2 comments:

  1. Will definitely have to check out this series. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I know plenty of friends who are reading this series, and it seems to go on forever. Erin Hunter also wrote the Seekers series, which I think is about dogs, and the Survivors series, which is about bears. I doubt either of those two is as popular as Warriors though!

      Delete