Sunday 16 February 2014

Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library

Author: Chris Grabenstein

Twelve year old Kyle Keeley is the class clown, lover of any kind of game and one of the most popular kids at school. His hero, Luigi Lemoncello, is helping to build the brand new library.
 On the library's opening night, twelve twelve year old children will be chosen for a fun-filled stay overnight at the library. The children have been garanteed food, fun and games. If there was games, Kyle was going. Just managing to get lucky with his library essay, Kyle's overnight stay is not what he expected. In the morning, the children are still locked in the library. That's when they are told that they will be locked in the library until the next day's afternoon. The children have until then to escape from the library.
With their minds set on the prize of fame and fortune, Kyle and his teammates are led into an amazing world of puzzles, mysteries and challenges in a race to escape.


I really enjoyed reading about the puzzles and problems Kyle and his friends encounter in this book. I love figuring out the puzzles myself, as the reader, whenever I read this book. I was completeley  absorbed in this book and I found myself being drawn into Kyle's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment